NSW Ministry of Health
Complex, five-stage decant and move
- Project planning
- Storage analysis
- Move scheduling
- Crate supply
- IT migration
- Furniture relocation
- Sustainable make-good
The Ministry of Health were relocating 1,300 staff over five move-phases from their premises in North Sydney to three interim facilities based in North Sydney, St Leonards and Chatswood.
As part of the planning process, our Project Management and IT team liaised directly with the staff from the Ministry of Health and an external consultant to ensure that all departments were relocated with no business downtime.
- Supply of 3,000 crates.
- Disconnect, protective wrap, transport and reconnect 1,250 PC’s with dual monitors.
- Relocate 1,800 office chairs, 200 tambour units, 500 mobile pedestals, 500 sit-to-stand desks, and 50 artworks.
- Move an extensive quantity of whitegoods and small items.
- Due to the success of the main relocation, Goals A+N were subsequently engaged to relocate equipment to other NSW Heath sites including Royal North Shore Hospital and Gladesville Mental Hospital.
- Via our sister company Green Furniture Hub, rehomed close to 350 items and recycled 16 tonnes of metal as part of the make-good of the vacated site.