- Project planning and project management
- File mapping for the relocation of an internal library
- Crate supply
- Relocation of furniture
- IT migration
Goals A + N has provided relocation services to Clayton UTZ consistently over the past six years in Sydney, Canberra, Brisbane and Melbourne, which is testament building long-standing relationships with clients.
Recently Goals completed a three-stage, internal move for a refurbishment project in Clayton Utz’s Brisbane office. Each stage consisted of relocating IT equipment (computers and double monitors), furniture and staff crates from the floor being refurbished to a vacant floor, where it was stored and then returned once the office refurbishment was completed.
- Provide a Project Manager to plan meetings, workshop presentations, assist with file mapping, liaise with building managers, supervise on-site relocation and post-move visit.
- Supply and install building protection.
- Pack and unpack all files and library contents.
- Disconnect, place, and reconnect 90+ PCs and IT equipment.
- Relocate 150+ furniture items and crates.
- The relocation of 840 staff and packing/unpacking of 14,500 lineal metres of files and books over five days.
- The relocation of 400 staff and packing-unpacking of up to 5,500 linear metres of files and books over four days, and disconnection, placement, and reconnection of 400 PCs.
- The internal relocation of 320 staff, associated items and IT equipment including disconnection and reconnection services, over two stages.