University of Sydney (USYD)
Moves across campuses
- Staff churns
- Laboratory relocations
- Student accommodation moves
- Specialised furniture relocations
Goals A+N has been working regularly with USYD since 2017, moving facilities across the various campuses. The university has drawn upon a range of our specialised relocation services during their facility upgrades or change management programs.
- The relocation of 530 pieces of laboratory equipment.
- 120 staff move along with files, storage, furniture, fittings and equipment, ICT equipment, white goods and consumables, and artworks.
- The relocation of wet and dry lab spaces, along with workshop spaces.
- 200 student accommodation move including a combination of personal suitcases, cartons, backpacks.
Each of our projects with the university have drawn upon our campus management skill set, and have been delivered on-time and within budget.